The Broadcast Video Expo BVE 2019 will take place at the Excel London from 26th to 28th February.
Book now your meeting with us by sending an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on booth G24, x-dream-distribution.
Version 3.1 of all Woody software will be presented, bringing several major enhancements.
- Woody in2it server, a unique client-server ingest tool for all media formats, with web-based intuitive UX and strong workflow control features, streamlining local and remote ingest workflows.
- Woody in2it Go, the ultimate tool for reporters on the field to encode, transfer and notify their footage or stories to the broadcaster facility.
- Woody Social, ingest from any social network directly to your production environment. Woody Social is now deployed in the cloud which make it very easy to integrate in your workflows.
- New transcoding features in Woody Ingest and Woody Outgest. New outputs formats: QuickTime and MP4 in addition to OP1a and MXF. The ability to burning logo during the processing is also available.
- New media player are available in the Woody app with new capabilities and new features.
Woody in2it server, Woody Ingest, Woody Outgest and Woody Social can now be deployed in a scalable architecture containing multiple nodes. This brings two major improvements – redundancy and load balancing – for large Woody deployments.
Replay our Webinar to know more about the BVE 2019 highligths: