IBC 2018 was again very successful! Many visitors stopped by our booth to discover the new features of Woody Technologies.
You can find below a summary of our main announcements of the show, do not hesitate to contact our team for a personal presentation!
IBC 2018 Highlights
- Woody Technologies announced Woody in2it Server, a unique client-server ingest tool for all media formats, well integrated with broadcast environments. Woody in2it Server offers web-based intuitive UX and strong workflow control features, streamlining local and remote ingest workflows.
- Woody in2it Server, Woody Ingest, Woody Outgest and Woody Social can now be deployed in a scalable architecture containing multiple nodes. This brings two major improvements – redundancy and load balancing – for large Woody deployments.
- Version 3.1 of Woody tools will be released soon, bringing many new features and improved integrations for ingest and media processing workflows.
New features in Woody solutions
- Active Directory integration for advanced users management
- Multiple targets workflows in all Woody software
- Logo burn-in during transcoding
- Sidecar XML support for ingest of both media and metadata in Woody Ingest
- Enhanced integration with cloud storage providers (watchfolder and delivery)
- New Social Media support in Woody Social
- Built-in transcoding capabilities for Woody Outgest
- Avid MediaCentral | Media Management integration for ingest to the Avid MAM platform
- Avid MediaCentral | Newsroom Management integration for metadata ingest to the NRCS