Terms of Service
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the http://www.woody-technologies.com website operated by Woody Technologies. Your access to and use of the website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, Users and others who access or use the website. By accessing or using the website you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the website.
Website editor :
Woody Technologies SAS
Entitled: RCS de Créteil : 794 216 606 00010
Code APE 5829C
Headquarters: 52, avenue Pierre Sémard 94200 Ivry-sur-Seine
Tel: +33 1 46 58 92 29
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Publishing director : Nicolas Gautron, Gérant
This website is hosted by OVH
RCS Roubaix – Tourcoing 424 761 419 00045
Code APE 6202A - N° TVA : FR 22 424 761 419
Headquarters: 2, rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix - France.
This section defines the essential terms used in this document
- User: this term designates any person visiting the website or using a service offered by the website
- User content: This term designate the data transmitted by the User through the website.
The website provides access for free to the following services
- Documentation and information about the Woody Technologies company and its partners ;
- Documentation and information about products and services sold by Woody Technologies and its partners ;
- Contact with the Woody Technologies company
- Trial version request of Woody Technologies products
The website is accessible for free by any User through an internet access. All costs incurred by the User to access the website (computer, softwares or internet access) are chargeable to him.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Woody Technologies makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Woody Technologies does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
The User can contact the website administrator through the following e-mail address : email@example.com
Avid Interplay | Production is property of Avid Technology, all rights reserved.
Cantemo Portal is property of Cantemo A.B, all rights reserved.
Dalet Galaxy is property of Dalet, all rights reserved.
Adobe After Effects CC and Adobe Photoshop CC are properties of Adobe, all rights reserved.
Unless otherwise stated, Woody Technologies and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose
Personal information collection
Woody Technologies may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website ;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of contacting Woody Technologies ;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of requesting a product demo ;
Using personal information
Woody Technologies may use your personal information to:
- send to you products trial version that you request ;
- send you marketing communications.
Where Woody Technologies discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Woody Technologies may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Woody Technologies will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- through the contact page of the website ;
- by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- by post to 52 avenue Pierre Sémard, 94200 Ivry Sur Seine, France.
Limitations of liability
Woody Technologies will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Woody Technologies has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Woody Technologies’ liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Woody Technologies’ negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Woody Technologies or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Woody Technologies to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
Our website may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Woody Technologies. Woody Technologies has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Woody Technologies shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
This contract is of undetermined duration.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with French law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the appel courts of Paris.